Orphan’s Promise

Who We Are

We work with the lost, the lonely, the abandoned and the abused. We seek out those who are unloved and uncared for. Our organisation was founded on the promise of taking children from dangerous, at-risk situations, and helping them thrive so that they can live full of hope and realise their God-given potential. 

What We Focus On




community transformation

strong families


Where Do We Work

We go wherever there is an opportunity to impact children in need with a life-changing message of love and hope. We are currently operating in 61 countries, and always watching to see where God opens doors for love to enter a community and begin transforming children and families.

In the Southern African region, we work in: South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique.

Vision And Mission

Our vision

Orphan’s Promise seeks to meet the emotional, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual needs of orphaned and at-risk children around the world with the Love of God. 

Our mission

We love and serve orphaned and at-risk children. We help keep families together. We create opportunities for strong, sustainable communities. 

Three-fold Model


We help keep families together through education and employment programs designed to teach the importance of family, while empowering parents to raise their own children. 


We create opportunities for strong, sustainable communities by providing educational, career and micro-enterprise opportunities, reducing the impact of poverty and freeing people to reach their full potential. 


We believe every child deserves an opportunity to reach their God-given potential, and we make that possible by providing safe, loving, family environments where they can learn, grow and dream. 

Our Stories

Now Ayama Can Worship

Daughter of the King!

From Ashes to Beauty

Are you ready to change the world together?

Tragically, less than 1% of the 143M orphaned and at-risk children in the world will be adopted. What happens to the other 99%? Orphan’s Promise exists to provide these children with hope. We create opportunities for orphans and at-risk children to feel safe, loved, and secure so they can thrive and live exceptional lives.

Get In Touch